Sunday 20 July 2014

About Brittany

My name is Brittany. I am 21 years old and I am from Newcastle, Australia. Just 2 hrs from Sydney.
I am in the process of completing my final documentation online to become apart of the cabin crew team with Emirates.

I wanted to start this blog and share my experience with the interview process as I am aware it is gruelling, stressful and drawn out. May I say it is well worth it when you get your Golden Call! 

I will post next about my recruitment day, final interview, application status updates all up until the golden call.
I will include all the finer details and tips/hints on what to expect on your recruitment day down to what to wear and how to present yourself.

From here, I would like to keep blogging until I reach my destination- Dubai and continue sharing my new life over there.

I can't wait to start my new life!
46 days until my DOJ

Xo

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete