Thursday 6 August 2015

Back to Blogging!

I can't believe I've been in Dubai for nearly a year now!
I've traveled many destinations and have experienced so much in a short amount of time.

To think I came to Dubai having the idea of maybe staying only for a year with the company, I have no question in my mind about leaving.
There is still so much to do and explore.
I feel like my journey has still only just begun!

Right now I'm currently typing this quick update from my hotel room in Houston.
To bring you up to scratch with recent events, I was able to move out of my desert accommodation and into the city. Lucky me! I have been in Downtown Dubai for a few months now and just last week have been approved to move into one of the nicest apartment blocks the company provides us with my best friend. Very exciting times!

I've been loving my life in Dubai whilst living Downtown. The convenience of having an amazing yoga studio close by has been a tremendously positive impact on me.
Additionally, having The Dubai Mall just 2 metro stops away is fantastic... Yet a little dangerous :)
With the job we are fortunate enough to have quite a few days off some rosters which helps being able to unwind after long haul flights. Sometimes it doesn't seem enough however if you're able to manage your sleep life can be a lot easier on you.

Flying has been an eye opening experience, working with people from so many different backgrounds, cultures and contrasting ideas to your own is a challenge yet an incredible way to learn about yourself and the world around you.
I find myself being more patient with others and myself which then helps me in my role as cabin crew.

I am thinking of doing a few shorter blog posts with some travel photos and notes with each month at a time to catch up so I can start blogging again from here now.

Thanks for reading and keeping the blog alive 🌺🌻

2 comments:

  1. Hello ! I'm currently looking for cabin crew bloggers :) Feel free to contact me back and I'll tell you more on our project for crews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete