Friday 1 August 2014

2 Weeks post Interview

I had submitted all of my final documentation and photos the week after my interview.
On the 16th of June, my status on the job page to 'Interview Completed.'

I received a phone call from a strange number 2 weeks later. I quickly picked up the phone to answer and it was one of the Recruiter's from my Final Interview.
I was told that my application was strong however they wanted to ensure it was everything that HR in Dubai were looking for.
I was told that completing Year 12 was a minimum requirement when applying for Emirates Cabin Crew. My heart sank as soon as she said this, I thought 'It's over.'

To my surprise, she told me that we can organise for me to sit a 'test' in Sydney and that I will be contacted by the Sydney Head Office to organise this.
I was so pleased to hear that I may have a chance.

I asked what the test entails, I was told it will have a series of pictures and questions and that it's more logical thinking and problem solving.
I got off the phone and instantly started to worry about the test.
Self doubt creeped in instantly but I was still determined to push through.

I was contacted later by a lady at The Emirates Sydney Head Office and we scheduled the test for the 1st of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment