Saturday 16 August 2014

Step 1: Pre-Employment

I am writing this quite delayed.
I accepted my contract through the selected candidate portal on the 19th of July 2014.
This was completed by reading through and accepting. Once this was done, I received a tick on the left panel next to the 'Contract' link.

The next link available to complete was the 'Online Joiners Forms.'
This includes your information and your families personal details. Very simple and straight forward. I completed this on the 20th of July 2014 and again I received a tick next to the link.

My next stage was 'Documents for Security'.
You must upload an updated and recent copy of your Resume, a coloured scan of your passport and additionally 6 x passport size photographs (these can be smiling as they are for HR documents).
I completed these again on the same date, the 20th of July 2014.
I did not receive a tick to the next stage until the next day, the 21st of July due to HR needing to review the documents uploaded. 

Next step, Medicals! Please see my next blog for the Medical documentation as it is slightly more lengthy than the previous steps.
Again any questions please post I am more than happy to answer!


No comments:

Post a Comment